Blade Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Poll

Guests: Please Read: Rules|Goals of Blade.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solara_Craft
Forum Nazi
Forum Nazi
Solara_Craft

Female
Number of posts : 155
Main Toon: : Disarmonia_X lvl80 Cleric. [Enrage]
Characters : Verdelet_X; lvl52 Venomancer [Blade]
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Status
Need Bosses Killed?: NO
NEED TT?: No, but I’m available to help

Guests: Please Read: Rules|Goals of Blade. Empty
PostSubject: Guests: Please Read: Rules|Goals of Blade.   Guests: Please Read: Rules|Goals of Blade. EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 4:41 am

Hello Everyone - and Greetings, as this Thread already says: To Blade's Forums.

(RULES)

Just so everyone knows, we have a few rule(s) which we'd like to stand by. I will just list them:
1) Everyone should gain (Especially under level 40) a average of 3-4+ levels a week. Only the higher levels will be subject to exception due to the EXP which you receive may decrease. So 1-2 levels would be nice.
2) Have a Fun, Friendly Atmosphere. No Disrespecting. (Cause sometimes Real Life Drama bogs you down. We'd like to keep the Faction Free of it. AKA: Leave your shit at the door.)
3) I don't care if people cuss in Faction Chat, honestly. So I'm pretty relaxed about that. I know I do it, quite a bit. Just, if someone asks you to cut it out - do so.
4) Always be willing to help other Faction Members.
5) Be respectful of other players in game. We don't want a bunch of assholes in the Faction.
6) PKING (Player Killing) IS OKAY. Just don't be a fag about it.
7) and of course, the most important part: HAVE FUN!

Mold Drop Policy
As a faction: we will always run F.B.'s with Body's providing. Though, from time to time: and with some luck, there will be mold drops.
To any Mold drops: It WILL GO TO TAB-HOLDER.
From that point: The Tab-holder can choose to use it, to donate it to the faction - for another members use, or to sell it.
Though, if a Mold is donated to another member: DO LET A OFFICER KNOW. So we can write it down in the Blade's Legends which are out. Then, once done, give them back to the bank: for us to notify the Original Mold Holder.

Any Molds which are Donated: The Materials needed will be fronted, if possible by the Blade's Materials Bank Account.

(Goals)

Here are a few Goals for this Faction. They are pretty simple.
1) Become a Active, and Friendly Faction.
2) Help each other Catch up, and level - to level 70+
3) Start doing Territory Wars.

But, as we all know: as a Faction Grows: the Goals, and guidelines may change: but these are our fundamental Goals and Rules, which we should never have to leave. So, Have Fun, and Welcome - We hope to hear from you soon!

~Solara/Disarmonia.
Back to top Go down
Solara_Craft
Forum Nazi
Forum Nazi
Solara_Craft

Female
Number of posts : 155
Main Toon: : Disarmonia_X lvl80 Cleric. [Enrage]
Characters : Verdelet_X; lvl52 Venomancer [Blade]
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Status
Need Bosses Killed?: NO
NEED TT?: No, but I’m available to help

Guests: Please Read: Rules|Goals of Blade. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guests: Please Read: Rules|Goals of Blade.   Guests: Please Read: Rules|Goals of Blade. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:04 pm

These Rules have been revised, and updated as of: Monday, January 05, 2009.
Back to top Go down

Guests: Please Read: Rules|Goals of Blade.
Page 1 of 1