Blade Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Poll

so many bosses..so little time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zoroastre

Male
Number of posts : 3
Main Toon: : my lovely zoroastre currently lvl 60.i love my wiz and his spells.BLACK ICE DRAGON STRIKE FTW!!!
Characters : amandria lvl 27 venomancer ans some others barbarian archer and so on..
Registration date : 2009-07-14

Status
Need Bosses Killed?: YES
NEED TT?: Other

so many bosses..so little time Empty
PostSubject: so many bosses..so little time   so many bosses..so little time EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 7:04 am

guys i am almost in despair with all the bosses i need to kill.where to start from..Mantavip kimsa slitt myriadtail wyvern janeeva(inside fb51-you know janeevas remains??) and of course one tt run! what else do i need?
Back to top Go down
Rule
Blades' Angry Irishman
Blades' Angry Irishman
Rule

Male
Number of posts : 110
Main Toon: : Rule
Characters : Rule
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Status
Need Bosses Killed?: YES
NEED TT?: Other

PostSubject: Re: so many bosses..so little time   so many bosses..so little time EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 3:27 pm

If I weren't tied up on business for the concievable future, I'd just run ya through. Its really a basic boss kill list for your lev. pester Philesant till he gets ya covered Wink
Back to top Go down
Santillius
Moon Lighter
Moon Lighter

Number of posts : 38
Main Toon: : Philesant
Characters : Philesant
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Status
Need Bosses Killed?: NO
NEED TT?: No, but I’m available to help

PostSubject: Re: so many bosses..so little time   so many bosses..so little time EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:23 am

Well we got mantavip and Slitt taken care of, Janeeva is a mini-boss that you can easily handle with a couple of HP pots. Talk to LGran or toker about getting setup for a tt run. For Myriad Wyverntail tag along on someone elses fb51... that would be the best way to get that taken care of.

Sant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so many bosses..so little time   so many bosses..so little time Empty

Back to top Go down

so many bosses..so little time
Page 1 of 1